While reading a Wikipedia article, I come across the word "monimolimnion".
My spontaneous reaction was to think it was a case of rather benign wiki vandalism - somebody editing the article and randomly pressing the keys on their keyboard - as the word is rather long and mostly contains the same letters over and over (three 'i', three 'm', three 'n', three 'o' and one 'l').
But it turns out it is an actual word, from the field of limnology - roughly meaning "the lower layer of water in a lake with separated layers of water, that do not mix annually".
Send message to author
Who You are

Your message

This blog is powered by the Grogg blog engine
© Mikael K J Eriksson 2014-2015